The Imagine Children’s Festival runs again this year from February 10th to the 23rd (2014) on London’s South Bank.
Find out more, and book events by clicking on the link, here.
Free events include:
A vintage children’s library where you can drop into the pop up library and read some of the classics to your children.
A giant book swap where your children can take the books they’ve read and swap them for things they haven’t.
Exploring the Land of Kids pop up.
and much more.
Ticketed events include:
- Derek Landy talking about Skulduggery Pleasant.
- Meet the children’s laureate, Malorie Blackman.
- Get poetic with John Hegley’s readings from his latest book; I am a Poetato.
- Meet Clara Vuillamy and Shirley Hughes as they talk about their collaboration on a new series for children.
- Explore the hidden, fantastical secret garden nestling somewhere in the South Bank.
- Have story time in Grandpa Joe’s giant story telling bed.
- See Captain Flinn and the Pirate Dinosaurs come to life.
- Meet Chloe Inkpen, author and illustrator of Zoe and Beans and go on an imaginative journey.
- Meet Francesca Simon and hear about Horrid Henry’s new book, Horrid Henry’s Nightmare.
and loads more.
The South Bank will be buzzing with events for children all through February half term.
What will you make time for?